Here is my Stovetop Pizza Oven Review.
I don’t eat bread! What?!!! Yeah, however great Pizzas for me is to die for. And I can only eat pizza from a few pizzerias in town. My boys are like me only that they can eat anything labeled as pizza. So I make homemade pizzas often. I recently discovered a fast and easy stove top pizza recipe that makes my life a lot easier. The results- yummy! The same day I discovered that Pizzacraft has designed a Stovetop Pizza Oven that will turn your kitchen to the best pizzeria in town and save you time and energy. Its called:
The Pizzacraft PC0601 Pizzeria Pronto Stovetop Pizza Oven
Compared to Conventional oven
Before your buy…
Gas Burner not electric
Recommended Stove Top Design
You must make sure that the bottom of the oven sits securely on the burn if you will be using the stove type on the left. It must now touch the knob.
How to Cook Your Pizza
Frozen or not and even gluten free recipe
Some nights you when you don’t have the luxury of time to whip up a big dinner, You can also rely on this stovetop pronto oven. just bring out the frozen pizza from the freezer and cook on this pizzeria pronto oven. Any pizza recipe would work on this even the gluten free pizza.
Can it bake other things?
I won’t recommend it because the door is not tight. However, I would try making things like baguette or garlic bread on it and as you see the results you can make some adjustments or simply stick to the conventional oven.
Easy To Store?
Not too large nor too heavy
No more Soggy Pizza
To Clean Your Stovetop Pizza Oven
What Comes in the Box?
The Oven is well packaged in a nice box and comes with the owners manual to help you and it should take you an average of 15mins to set up. The foldable pizza peel and soft brush by Pizzacraft do not come with the box. You would need to buy that separately.
Downside of the Oven
- Price relatively high, it’s not really inexpensive but when you consider the money you will save on your utility bills if you have to preheat your conventional oven for long, then you may consider grabbing this fast. Heats way faster than your oven and makes better pizza so why not?
- Hot surface, just like most ovens you have to be careful when using this. In short, I would advise using a heat resistant gloves when cooking with it as the oven can become really hot.
- No, it only works on the gas range, not on the electric stove.
- Preheating & Cooking time frame. due to the fact that all stoves do not have the same output, you may need to discover the normal preheat and cook time with your stove. However, as soon as you get it then you can calculate better.
- Only one pizza at a time. In a conventional oven, you can risk making 2 or more at once, but the result is not the same. If you are hosting a party or if you have a large family, I will recommend you get all your pizzas ready and may be stored in the refrigerator while each one is cooked. Pizza making is always a fun thing in my home and for sure it helps the family to get together. Living your home with the nice aroma.
- This pronto pizza oven is made in china. I would think the company is trying to cut cost in order for the end user to get a better price. But of course, that means some jobs that were supposed to be locally done are outsourced.
What are other people saying about the Pizzacraft PC0601 Pizzeria Pronto Stovetop Pizza Oven?
“Just tried it out today and it worked great – fantastic, fast pizzas to feed the whole family.”
“Great product makes great pizza”
“I was pleasantly surprised at how well this pizza oven worked. I make pizza about twice a week and I’ve been making them for years usually on the grill outdoors and in the oven in the Winter. This stovetop pizza oven is much more convenient than heating up the oven.”
“I love this thing, it cooks the pizza perfectly. It might seem like a gimmick, but it’s not.”