Still, in my hot tub fantasy, I meant it when I said I’m thinking of getting a hot tub of my own. So, I’m choosing to keep you in the loop as I make my research. I actually haven’t made my choice yet but I’d like anyone out there who wants a hot tub as much as I do, to know that we are both on the same page. Let’s dig in and find out if there is anything to the Intex 77in PureSpa Portable Bubble Massage Spa Set that most people are talking about.
What I found about Intex 77in PureSpa Portable Bubble Massage Spa Set that got me hooked is its affordable cost. I mean, who wouldn’t want a good deal for your comfort? Let’s find out what other features make it outstanding and if it is worth a second buying glance.
Features of Intex 77in PureSpa Portable Bubble Massage Spa Set
Intex 77in PureSpa Portable Bubble Massage Spa Set Digital Control Panel
This control panel will allow you choose the temperature of warmed bubble sprays you prefer. So that means I get to come home to a refreshing massage after a long day at work, to relax my nerves. The heat pump heats the water to 104 degrees.
One feature I love about this portable spa is its insulated cover. It actually has two advantages – improved heating and safety. The insulated cover and lock help minimize heat loss and protects your children from falling in, just in case they wander too close when it is still inflated. And, did I mention? The cover has durable belts and buckles that securely snap it into position. You can relax comfortably and enjoy the experience, alone, with your spouse, grown children and a few friends at a time.
Material Used in Construction
The Fiber-Tech Construction and the puncture-resistant three-ply laminated material provide the ultimate comfort, support, and durability. You can leave the water in your tub from one to 3 months. It depends if you use it daily or not. When the water looks a bit cloudy, you should drain-pipe it and refill again.
Also, when it comes time to load the tub away, say winter, drain piping is simple. For drain piping in the garden, allow the water to drain pipes out. Indoors, you need a sump pump.
Built-in Hard Water Treatment System
You don’t have to worry about your skin or clothes as this built-in hard water treatment system softens the water. Hard water could mess up your home appliances. Severe water is also irritating as well as destructive to the skin as well as apparel. The suspended crystals from the water treatment process, are retained in the filter cartridge, leaving soft water in the spa. This softened water is great for your skin and also life expectancy of the hot tub. You can have a soothing spa experience.
I should mention that the tub has to be placed on a fixed plain surface that will certainly support its weight. It is important not to be put under the sun for too long.
This inflatable has a water capacity of 210 gallons. It fits in a maximum of 4 average sized people with ample space. Also, the hot tub comes with a heating system that can maintain a pool temperature of 104 degrees.
- Intex 77in PureSpa Portable Bubble Massage Spa Set has no cooling feature but retains heat very well. Usually, you can use it in the yard to a minimum temperature of 50 F. But in the winter season, In the winter season, you should store it away until spring in the carry bag provided in the spa set.
- It is very comfortable to sit on the top of the inflatable jacuzzi. Your children can sit in the jacuzzi on a plastic chair. Just be sure to keep an eye on them.
- For the temperature of the water, it can rise around 2F/hr. However, it needs about 24 hours to reach its maximum temperature of 104 degrees. Also, the water temperature is regulated by an electronic panel on the side of the bathtub which is easy to read.
What Does IT Include?
- Heating Pump: The heating system adjusts to fit your personal temperature preference, allowing a stress-free and relaxing spa experience. In simpler terms, it keeps the jacuzzi warm.
- Two Filter Cartridges and a Floating Pool Chlorine Dispenser: These are included for simple maintenance – to help keep your spa clean and refreshing for as long as you choose to use it. The floating pool chlorine dispenser helps kill germs that attempt to form in the water. Getting a drifting container would be ideal as it immediately dispenses the proper amount of chlorine into the water.
- Thermal Ground Cloth: For enhanced heat retention. You won’t have to worry much about your tub losing heat.
- Inflation Hose: This would help you inflate your massage set with ease.
- Carry Bag: For easy transportation and storage. You can easily pack your tub for moving or storage.
- Water Examination Set: This 3-way test strip helps us to be sure that the water is clean enough. So, always remember to use this so you won’t have to deal with the health hazards that come with dirty water.
- A DVD that explains how to set up your spa
Pros – Intex 77in PureSpa Portable Bubble Massage Spa Set
Here are some of the pros I observed while reviewing Intex 77in PureSpa Portable Bubble Massage Spa Set:
- Easy to set up, use and maintain.
- It is inexpensive compared to other models of hot tubs.
- The material used in construction makes it strong and durable.
- You can choose to use it indoor or outdoor and relocate with ease depending on the time of the year. So instead of storing it up during winter, you can set it up indoors and relax.
- I already talked about the built-in water treatment system which softens the hard water. And I bet you already know that soft water definitely has a more luxurious feel on the skin and hair. It also causes less wear and tear on your spa pump.
- Insulated top cover and thermal floor mat to minimize heat loss.
Cons – Intex 77in PureSpa Portable Bubble Massage Spa Set
- It is very slow to heat up. At the very least a day is needed for the water to get to the optimum temperature.
- The heating unit will indeed turn off instantly when the bubbles are activated. So you have to keep an eye on your hot tub.
- It will be necessary to manually clean out hair, dust and also bugs.
- The balloon system is a little bit loud
Final Thoughts – Intex 77in PureSpa Portable Bubble Massage Spa Set
I hope my review of the Intex PureSpa Hot Tub answered a few questions you might have had. Is it worth a second buying glance? Here are my final thoughts;
I think Intex 77in PureSpa Portable Bubble Massage Spa Set would be a great addition to all you already have. I’m actually considering getting one for myself. Its features are well within what you ought to look out for when purchasing a hot tub. Plus, it’s very affordable. You should consider this product but if it is not what you’d like, you can read our Coleman Lay Z Spa Inflatable Hot Tub Review here.