http://www.whyiboughtit.com/ is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
We may collect the following information:
* contact information including email address
* other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to understand your needs, send you materials for which you have subscribed and/or ordered and provide you with a better user experience, and in particular for the following reasons:
* Internal record keeping.
* We may use the information to improve our products and services.
* We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
* From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
Our website may also contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at the Contact page. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.