If you have been reading my hot tub review, you’d know this is No. 5 on my list. I already mentioned that I am considering getting my own hot tub but I can’t seem to make up my mind. Hence, these reviews! Perhaps, you are in my shoes. Don’t worry. I already covered Coleman lay-z inflatable hot tub, Intex 77in PureSpa Portable Bubble Massage Spa Set, Lifesmart Hot Tub and Saluspa Miami Airjet Inflatable Hot Tub. Today, I’m reviewing Saluspa Paris Airjet Inflatable Hot Tub.
Still produced by Bestway, a company reputable for producing quality hot tubs, Saluspa Paris Airjet Inflatable Hot Tub is a low budget hot tub with great features, perfect for soaking away stress after a long day and just relaxing. That’s why we all need a spa, right? Well, this is not as feature packed as the more expensive hot tubs but it still has features that give you the comfort you need.
Saluspa Paris Airjet Inflatable Hot Tub – Features
I am going to be discussing the features of Saluspa Paris Airjet Inflatable Hot Tub in a moment. But first, let’s look at its features at a glance.
People Capacity = 4-6 Adults
Water Capacity = 945L [250 gallons]
Inflated Size = 77″ x 26″ [inflates using spa’s pump]
Filled Weight = 1,215kg (2,678Lb.)
Rating = 220-240V~ 50Hz 2050W at 20˚C
Rapid Heating System: Approx. 1.5-2.0˚C/h (3-4˚C/h)
Maximum Heat Capability: 40˚C (104˚F)
Certification: CE/EMC/GS approved
Material Used in Construction
The spa uses Lay-Z-Spa’s I-Beam technology and TriTech Material to ensure strength and durability. The exterior is made with Tritech material 3-ply reinforced material, featuring a polyester mesh core encased in two layers of PVC, for extra strength and durability. Also, the walls are made using I-Beam construction offering superior structural stability while maintaining a comfortable inner surface for you and whomever you choose to share the comfort with. You can also sit on the sides without the spa bending or buckling.
There is a separate air pad cushioned floor which sits underneath the spa for added comfort to your foot and backside, it also helps with insulation and minimizing heat loss through the base of the spa. you’d also find the insulated and inflatable cover which would help keep the water in your tub, hot and fresh.
Saluspa Paris Airjet Inflatable Hot Tub is a compact-sized hot tub for up to 4-6 average sized people. If space is an issue, you can fit this inflatable spa easily into any garage. The compact design makes it easy for you to move it around – although you may need a little extra help.
Digital Control Panel
This hot tub features a digital control panel that is very interactive. You can control the hot tub the way you like while in the tub. It is located on top of the inflating and heating machine where you can easily reach it without having to come out of the tub. Here are some of the things you can do with the Digital Control Panel.
- Temperature Control: You can set the temperature you desire while in the hot tub. There is an ‘up’ key [to increase] and also, a ‘down’ key [to decrease] on both sides of the panel, which allow you to regulate the temperature as you desire.
- Activate the Massage System: There is a button that has 3 bubble sprays inscribed on it. You can turn on the massage system via that button.
- Water Filtration Knob: You can use the water filtration system to keep your spa fresh and clean, alongside the chemical floater. The water filtration system is activated by tapping this knob.
- Heat Activation: This button activates the heating system. When activated, the pump will heat the water to reach 1 degree higher than the set temperature. Then it automatically shuts off. When the water temperature drops 2 degrees than the set temperature, the heat pump will start its work again. When the light over the heat button is red, it’s working, and when it’s green, it’s at rest.
- The last one reads “C/F” which toggles between Celsius and Fahrenheit. You can also control the LED lightening on this panel.
Air Jets / Massage System
Saluspa Paris Airjet Inflatable Hot Tub has 87 bubble jets, perfect after a long day at work, with the bubbles and massage system relaxing your aching muscle in no time. If you’re looking for a more targeted and powerful hydro massage jets, you will have to settle for the more expensive ones. However, this one still offers you the comfort you need.
Rapid Heating System
This spa is designed to heat water in the tub to a maximum of 40○C. Along with this feature, there is also a built-in timer which allows you to pre-set the time you want to turn on the heater and how long you want it to run. A good instance would be you set it to come on 2-3 hours before you return home from work, so you can just dive in and relax once you are back. The heating system would turn on at the scheduled time, warming your water at about 2○C and the best part is that it’d retain the heat for as long as you want.
Easy to Set Up
Alright! If you are someone like me who doesn’t know much about most things techy, you don’t need to worry about how you’d be able to set up the hot tub. Actually, it’d take you about 10-20 minutes to set it up if you watch the DVD that comes with the package.
LED Light Settings
Saluspa Paris Airjet Hot Tub offers 7 waterproof LED lights. This is great for setting the mood in the spa, creating a lighting effect for a romantic evening, or a party, or bright fun colours for the kids when they are having fun in the jacuzzi. You can choose whatever colour setting you want depending on your mood, using the remote control that comes along. Another way to do this would be to select it to change automatically after a preinstalled period of time as a slideshow – you can set it to cycle through the different colours.
So, Who Should Buy SaluSpa Paris AirJet Hot Tub?
Well, I think it’s definitely best suited for small families. And by small families, I mean your family members should not exceed 6 since that is the maximum number of people that can use the tub at a time. However, I believe it is best for 2-4 people if they really want to get the best out of this tub. You should consider getting something with more people capacity if you need something bigger. Read our Intex 77in PureSpa Portable Bubble Massage Spa Set.
Bestseller Saluspa Paris Airjet Inflatable Hot Tub
- Coleman Lay Z Spa Inflatable Hot Tub
- Intex 77in PureSpa Portable Bubble Massage Spa Set
- Coleman SaluSpa 4 Person Portable Inflatable Outdoor Spa Hot Tub, Black
- Intex Pure Spa 6-Person Inflatable Portable Heated Bubble Hot Tub | 28409E
- SaluSpa Palm Springs AirJet Inflatable 6-Person Hot Tub
What’s in the Box?
- 1 x Reinforced Cover – to keep your water warm and prevent specks of dirt from settling in when not in use.
- A Digitally Controlled Pump and Heater.
- 2 x Filter Cartridges – for water filtration system.
- 1 x Chemical Floater – to keep the spa clean and fresh. The chemicals do not come with it. You need to buy those chemicals from your nearby stores. Chlorine or Bromine is used for this purpose but if you have an allergic condition to any of them, there are some environment-friendly alternatives offered in the market.
- 1 x Setup / Maintenance DVD – to make set up and maintenance easier.
- A quick and easy to follow Maintenance Guide
- Bubble mat for the base.
- The Paris Airjet Hot Tub
- Wireless LED Remote Control – for the lighting system.
Pros – Saluspa Paris Airjet Hot Tub
I think I have mentioned most of its features, which are benefits by the way. Most customers had good things to say about this hot tub. I have added a few pros to cap it off.
- Easy to set up, operate and maintain.
- Light and easy to transport
- Low cost, great for those on a budget
- It comes with a floor protector which helps to protect the floor of the tub from debris and piercing and an insulator, which helps insulate it from the cold ground.
- The lightening system gives it an edge over other hot tubs like Saluspa Miami Airjet Hot Tub.
- The hot tub has a cushioned air pad floor for extra comfortable seating, which also provides extra insulation to help minimize heat loss through the bottom of the hot tub.
Cons – Saluspa Paris Airjet Hot Tub
- The “Rapid Heating System” takes time to reach maximum temperature.
- No hydrotherapy jets.
- It may not be able to comfortably fit in 6 people. I think it’d be best to get this if you want 2-4 people in it at a time and get a bigger tub if you want more people to dive in and really relax.
Well, the Saluspa Paris Airjet is great. What I love the most about it is the LED Lightening. It sets the mood for whatever you need. Although it is obviously not packed with features, you can be sure to have almost the same experience like with the more expensive ones.